Tuesday, April 19, 2011

HEYY

Hey, i was sorta sitting on the computer, and i really wanna start posting again and as you know i don't have a camera, so i need that first so i can take pictures for you all!!! But for now, I'm wearing a really cute pink with silver glitters... super cute, its from LDM Paris and I've had it on for about 2 days, i really love the formula, and the colors and for only one dollar...i love these way better then OPI cause then don't smell gross, not saying that OPI dose smell bad but I'm talking about the other $1 ones that smell bad. But i think I'm going to translate to the red one like the color I'm wearing right now!!!!

Bye, luv mason ;3

1 comment:

  1. I figured this would be the best way to reply to your comment over on my blog. I did an accidental poptart mani that I posted here : http://polishartaddiction.blogspot.com/2011/03/poptart-nails.html

    I'll work on doing a detailed poptart mani in the future tho. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete