Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Im Super Duper Sorry

Hi its been like... months! I'm super sorry... oh i put a picture up so people would read this but ya its just my tree, cute huh? so your probably wondering what happened to me... i got in a horrible car crash and i was in the hospital for 2 months.....ya no that didn't happen i just..well... it wasn't my main priority.. i don't know i just didn't take any pictures and editing is soo much work.. but ya so want a update on my life? yes? okay sooo since school started obviously its been harder to put up posts and stuff and Ive sorta based my life on this guy who doesn't like me but i personally think hes really cute and were meant to be but ya.. soo its been complicated and being 13 and stuff and hormones and stuff its not very fun.. its got better with him and stuff like I'm not crying in corners any more like i used to but i like to listen to sad songs and wish we were going out and stuff but ya if we get married ill tell you.. just kidding.. since he moved here this year and hes been here since the beginning of September and i have not said one word to him and that its been like 4 months that we could have been going out and i didn't do anything i don't think anythings gonna happen between us but ill just keep hoping.. I'm also hoping no one read all that but ya I'm gonna keep going... so ya it obviously December and stuff and ya its not snowing yet :( i like snow.. well at least in till it gets annoying and we have to wear stupid coats and stuff but ya i had a crappy day as usual and i hope your not having the same kind of day as i am.. and ya I'm gonna try to post some more stuff like i have plenty to show you its just it gets dark at 5 and its usually gloomy so that means bad lighting and you sorta need good lighting for nail polish colors soo ya I'm gonna shut up now.. so ill hopefully see you soon :)

Luv Mason :3

No comments:

Post a Comment