Saturday, January 15, 2011

My New Red Color's

Today i wanna show you all of my ...new... reds for my red collection... at first i only had 5 and now i have 13 so i just wanted to keep you up with all of my new colors and hopefully i don't have to make a ton of these so i hope you enjoy!This one is called Red Glitter from Art Deco

This one is called Wing It! from O.P.I.

This one is called Hot Coral from Gosh This one is called Neon Pink from Ardene This one is called The Show Must Go On! from the Burlesque collection
This one is #415 Magnetic Force from L.A. Colors
This one is Red Sapphire from Ardene This one is from The Color Workshop #656
This one my friend gave me.....she had got it for Christmas in a make up kit, so she gave it to me!

So those were my new red polishes i bought with my Christmas money...i think that there's quite a few so come check on my blog later for new posts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment