Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Orange Nail Polish Collection!

Today i wanna show you all my orange polish collection...i don't have much but i don't use them alot!!! Hope you like um'!
These are called Sun Kissed from Sally Hansen.....there is a story behind these, well my friend got one for my other friend..then she gave that to me! Along with all my other Christmas gifts from her.....they were all hand me downs!!!!
This is called Burning Hot from Billie

This on is called Orange from Billie
This is #14 from L.A. Colors This one is called Electric Coral from Billie
This is #437F from Wet n Wild
This is #52 from L.A. Colors


So those are all of my Orange polishes....some variety...that's good right??? Well i hope you liked them... check out my blog later!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment