Monday, December 20, 2010

My First Post

Today I decided to make a blog, i already knew about them but i never really considered making ones that i would actually stick too, so i decided to make one cause i tried making a YouTube account but my computer wouldn't let me upload any of the videos, so i tried photo videos but hose didn't work so i tried a blog cause i know i love deez nails' blog cause i think shes really talented so i decided to make one of my own cause i think that I'm pretty good at doing nails and i wanna show the world that even thought I'm so young i can try and promote what i care about. So please stay tuned for new posts and please follow my blog to be the first! Hope you like all of my nail art posts from now to when i finally stop, thanks for all of your support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment