Thursday, December 30, 2010

My New Colors!

Today I wanna show you all my random colors i got this Christmas! Hope you like them!
These Color Workshop nail polishes came with my nail dryer i posted about in a past post, this one is #653
This is #654 form Color Workshop

This is #655 from Color Workshop
This is #656 from Color Workshop
This is #657 from Color Workshop

This is #658 Top Coat From Color Workshop
This is #659 from Color Workshop

This is #546 from ???
This is #5450 from Ludanmei Brilliant Glamour

This is #5615 from LDM Paris This one is called Nicole...Spotted

This one is called Light A Candle
These are nail art pens called Silk Line this one is white, i got them from Trade Secrets!

This one is a black!

I hope you liked my random new nail polish haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment