Friday, July 29, 2011

OPI I Lily Love You Half Franken :D

Hey :) again blogger keeps deleting my pictures witch sucks! then picnik stopped working so ya that's why the last two are different then the top ones. but ya i did my nails in Teal of Fortune last week but i was gonna take photos but then i when swimming so they chipped so ya i didn't take pictures and i didn't do them for like a week but i decided that i had time so i was gonna do my nails and i got some sinful colors so ill do a post bout my new colors, but today i tool pictures as you know i love half frankens a.k.a. layering (omg i still need to make a post bout that) but today i have Wet n Wild Creme Black with O.P.I. I Lily Love You over top which you can probably find lots of swatches soo ya here it is :P
Luv Mason :3

No comments:

Post a Comment