Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My New O.P.I.'s

Today i wanted to show you all my new baskets that i got, my new O.P.I. colors and my new nail care products!

These are the baskets i got to hold my nail polish, i got them in a pack of 4 for a $1.25 at the Dollar Giant, they come in white, black, and clear! it stores alot of polish but if you have Revlon, China Glaze, or Icing from Claires you will fill less because the bottles are larger!

This is Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil!



This one is a O.P.I. Top Coat!



This is a O.P.I. Natural Nail Base Coat

This one is called Gargantuan Green Grape....i love this color!!!!!!





This one is called Rumple's Wiggin' this coloris from the Shrek collection, this color is a light purple, but it looks taupe... :(

This color is called, Sparkle-icious, this color is from the Burlesque collection, this color has gold, blue, and pink sparkles!


This color is called The Show Must Go On!,this color is from the Burlesque collection, this color is shimmery red with orange and pink shimmers!

This color is called Simmer & Shimmer, this color is from the Burlesque collection, it has blue, pink, and gold sparkles in it!



This is called Wing it! This color is red with pink and blue shimmer in it!


This one is called Mod About You, this is a really light pink , but in this picture it looks the same color as my brown carpet!

This one is called Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow, this is a matte color, its a shimmery green!



This one is called What's With The Cattitude?, this color is a super bright, baby blue, but my lighting is so horrible that it looks really green! This color is from the Shrek colletion!


these are all of my nail treatments and new O.P.I. colors, hope you liked them and stay tuned for more posts on my new colors!







1 comment:

  1. Omg u have sooo many nail polishes!! I wanna swatch them all lol

    ReplyDelete