Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Have A Holly Jolly Christmas!

Sorry i haven't posted any posts for the past couple of days, its cause its been Christmas and I'm forced to go spend some time with my family. But ya..... Santa really likes me.....i think so i just wanted to show you all my new nail things in this post and my growing collection in a number of posts cause there is so many!

This is my nail dryer, Santa got it at Walmart for $14, its really quiet and probably isn't the strongest but it works! I also came with some The Color Workshop nail polishes!



This is some nail prep stuff that Santa got me from Joe, the clothing company, they also have makeup and nail polish!



This is my Konad stuff, i got six plates from Santa and i bought 2 before, if you already know about this then i bet you wondering why i have a credit card instead to a Konad scraper, and that would be because the Konad scraper scrapes my plates and the credit card doesn't so i use that!

This one has letters A-N, and !, and a peace sign!

This one has the letters O-Z, @, ?, . , and 2 hearts!



This one has cheetah print, zebra print, fish net, and cheetah lace!

This one has, a swirly design....sorta looks like something' from the Quebec flag, a butterfly, the word KONAD, shoe lace, Lil swirls, random lines, and a flower design!


This is an old one of mine, there is 2 swirly designs, hounds tooth, sun flower french tip, and some weird squares!



I have to say that i don't know what the plate numbers are cause i cant see them, so ill just tell you about them, this one is the Las Angelas plate, it has 2 decks of cards, 1 slot machine, then some things from the slot machine like 3 cherries, 3 7's and the 3 BAR's! and 1 nice expensive coin in the middle!

This is one of my old ones, these are made for your full nail! This one has a piano and music notes, some random lines and dots, flowery vines, some random squares and a heart french tip!



This one is really pretty, it has a snowflake, 3 different flower designs, some dandelion fluffs and a butterfly!



So this is all the stuff i got for Christmas that isn't nail polish! Hope you liked my Christmas haul, and stay tuned for Christmas hauls!

No comments:

Post a Comment