Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Green Nail Glitters

Today I wanna show you my green nail glitters, well i wanna show you all of them but I'm just gonna do a different color everyday. I have, well not alot but more than my gold and yellow collection. :)
This one is called Immature, This is like little shreds, i don't like them as much as the fine glitters cause there so huge!



This one is called Green With Envy,this one is from the collection with Coral Cove from my red glitters collection, its the same material but its a different color. I think this one is really pretty!





This is called Embarrassed, i like this color because its such a light green color and i didn't have one, well i had some but they weren't this light! I love this!


This one is called You Have To Be Kidding Me! , this is just a green glitter, nothing special!



This one is called Leprechauns and Shamrocks!



This one is called I'm Sorry!



This ones called Take A Chill Pill!





This one is called I Think He's The One!

So this is my green nail polish collection, i hope you liked it and stay tuned for the rest of my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment