Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Only 3 More Mays Til' Christmas

I have to say Christmas is starting to be my favorite holiday, cause i really don't like Halloween, oh and i hate walking down the street, to many creepy people where i live, oh and i hate when i see someone walking the opposite way as me on the sidewalk, i always try and cross the road, okay back on topic yesterday i made some really good cookies!

They look pretty yummy don't they? They made my mom wanna puke :P I liked them i just had to eat one at a time.......i think a little to much sugar for a Lil one like me :3 Well that's it for today! I hope you all have a great holiday like i am!

1 comment:

  1. Nice cookies!

    I am happy to see another Billie polish fan. I love those polish's and was very happy to find that they were good quality and in-expensive.

    alot of shops in Ontario have full displays of these polish's

    here is a post on my 2009 travels through Ont.

    http://deez-nailz.blogspot.com/2010/01/vacation-polishs-loooooong-post-with-1.html

    ReplyDelete