Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thanks Santa!!!

Today i wanna show you all my new Wet n Wild Wild Shine's, Gosh's, and Ardene's, i hope you like it!
This is #446C Caribbean Frost
This is #402 Tickled Pink

This is #466 Blue Moon
This is #589 Sweet Rose
This is #590 Yellow Doll
This one is #550 Purple Heart
This one is # 587 Hot Coral
This one is called About Green
This one is called Neon Yellow
This one is called Neon Pink

This is the brush from the Neon Pink from Ardene. What happened is that the plastic had a crack in it which made the brush come out of the side of it. Now i though of cutting it off, but when i pulled on it to get the color out to cut it, the whole brush came out!



So these are all of my Wet n Wild, Gosh, and Ardene nail polishes that i got for Christmas, I'm not trying to brag or anything i just got a request from a friend but if you actually like this please comment to let me know! Thanks for checking out my blog!






No comments:

Post a Comment