Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Red Nail Glitters

I wanted to show you all my nail glitter collection but i have so many and i have to shrink my pictures so they fit on here, and its Christmas time so there's so many people making peoples Christmas pictures so it takes forever so i just did my red colors, i do have more red but ill show you that later, hope you like them!



This one is called Coral Cove, it is much lighter than all the rest of the reds i have, it is sorta like a orange red, i think that it's really pretty, they have little shreds in them.


This ones called Too Bad, its a lighter red than some of the other ones, but not lighter than Coral Cove, but its diffidently not a blood red.



This one is called Bootylicious, it's red shreds, i think these are really cool, but they are a little big but i would diffidently still buy it just to have it, and i do have a green and a blue one too.




This one is called ...And I Care Because?, i love this one so much because i say that alot.

This one is called Too Bad For You!, this one looks just like ... And I Care Because? i really like these ones, i got them from Micheal's in colors, in packs of 4.

I hope you guys loved my red nail art glitter collection stay tuned for the rest of my colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment