Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Gold Nail Glitters

Today I wanna show you all my yellow and gold nail glitters, i only have a couple so this post will be short. This color is called Good Ol' Times, this is a browny gold i think this color looks really good with light blues like O.P.I.'s What's With The Cattitude?





This one is called My Little Sunshine, i got this one because i never had a yellow, i only had a gold and i thought that this was just so adorable that i bought 2 more!




This one is called Goldest Gold, and it really lives up to its name it is really the goldest gold i have ever seen i think that this is such a pretty color and i love it!

And that's it, that's all the gold and yellows i have in my little bottles, i will show you all the colors in the blue containers all at once, hope you liked this post and stayed tuned for more like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment