Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

So i have nothing new for you sorry but i just wanted to wish you all a wonderful new year and share my new years resolution to you all.. it would in general have to be to be more healthy and work out more and eat healthier but there's also one that is a little more personal and it would have to be not to rush into love especially if you don't know what your in for and you don't know how the other person feels. I'm not going to go around saying i love random people because inside i know i don't but i just want to be silly and say i love random people but then people don't take me seriously and then they go around telling lies which ruins everything so i guess its my fault and i need to realise that and i need to take life more seriously and not turn it into a game.. but I'm prob not gonna tell that to my family :P but i hope you all have a very wonderful new year with your family's. ( wow i just realised that i said prob.. that means probably)

Luv Mason :3

No comments:

Post a Comment