Saturday, December 10, 2011

Nail Polish Tag

Hi so i found this polish tag on a blog and i thought it would be fun to do.. i got rid of some of the questions because I'm not a popular blogger and no one really knows me so i couldn't do some of them but ill do the ones i can

1. How many nail polishes do you have?
I have 510... i am missing a couple so i have more but some people might think that's a lot but its really not... some people have 1000 and I've been doing this for 3 years so its not really impressive at all :P

2. What is your favorite brand of nail polish?
I don't really have a favorite brand but i like the normal like OPI, China Glaze, Sally Hansen.. pretty much everything :)

3. Do you like crackle polish, or do you hate it?
I absolutely hate it! So when i found out about it in May i tohught it was cool but when OPI came out with it everyone knew about it.. even the random girls who arn't  nail polish addicts which makes me mad if random people who arnt obsessed like it i cant.. i also hate when i go to a store that sells crackle and all the swatches of colors are coated with layers and layers of crackle and like stupid girls going "omg mom they have crackle" then they explain it to there mom what it dose... i just hate it!

4.What is your first nail polish brand?
Billie.. i could get it at the Dollar Store and at the age of 10 i could afford it and i have all the colors my dollar store sold....

5. If your going to have a nail polish line, what are you gonna name it?
I didn't get this.. if i had a line... like if a company asked me to make a collection about me.. id probably name it "The Mason Kauffman Collection" but if i had a brand i really don't know.. i have thought of "Nail Cutie" and "Plasma" but i really cant think of a good name for a brand

6. What nail polish dose not compliment you?
Nude

7. What color looks good on you?
All of them :P

8. What was your first polish?
It was a sheer purple from Billie .. the name sticker fell off...

9.What made you fall in love with polish?
I really don't know.. I always had fazes where i would love make up and earrings and stuff but nail polish always just stuck. i tohught all the colors were so pretty and i just wanted them all then i started to watch tutorials on YouTube and i just fell in love..

10. What is your favorite color you own?
I love my franken "Rainbow Snow"  i think its just so pretty!

So i added on 3 more questions at the end but i hope you got know me better and i tag all of you to do this too:)

Luv Mason :3

No comments:

Post a Comment